Space Force Uniforms or are they Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica, Plus The Top 6 List
Published on 9-23-2021 by Chris "Purple" Hayes
Reddit users sounded off over what they consider a waste of money. And if you ask us, they barely scratched the surface. Check out what we mean with today’s list of the . . .
Top 6 Really Dumb Things You Blow Money On.
- Anything for dogs shaped like a bone. Dogs lick genitals, sniff buttholes and eat poop. They don’t care about aesthetics
- C’mon, Hot Pockets already come in a sleeve. What more do you want?
- A neon beer sign for the mancave. Nobody thinks your garage is a bar. And they already know you like beer because of the way your belly hangs over your jorts.
- Soy sauce. You can get little packets of it for free anywhere they serve fine Chinese food. And also, Panda Express.
- Razors with four or more blades. Sorry, but if a hair remains on your face after you shave with a three-blade razor, it earned the right to stay there
- Air freshener. All it does is make anyone who gets in your car wonder what you did in there that was so awful you tried to mask it with “Rainforest Mist”.
Tell me these don’t look like Star Trek or Battlestar Galactica Uniforms
Today, @SpaceForceCSO Gen. John W. "Jay" Raymond unveiled the Guardian Service Dress prototype a modern, distinctive, professional uniform during the @AirForceAssoc's #ASC21. pic.twitter.com/tnDJnMkCMo
— United States Space Force (@SpaceForceDoD) September 21, 2021